Completed application forms must reach the college office on or before the stipulated last date. Incomplete application forms may entail rejection. Furnishing incorrect information will render the candidate liable to:
- Forfeit admission whatever the stage of the course he/she may be in,
- Be debarred from pursuing any course of study for a period 3 years and
- Face legal action for having furnished wrong information.
At the time of admission, the following certificates to be produced in original.
- Mark List and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examinations, viz. 12th std., Intermediate of Pre-degree, Degree as applicable.
- Transfer certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institute last studied.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Joint Declaration by the Candidate and Parent/ Guardian in the Format.
- Any other documents as may be required by the college.