Completed application forms must reach the college office on or before the stipulated last date. Incomplete application forms may entail rejection. Furnishing incorrect information will render the candidate liable to:
1. Forfeit admission whatever the stage of the course he/she may be in,
2. Be debarred from pursuing any course of study for a period 3 years and
3. Face legal action for having furnished wrong information.
At the time of admission, the following certificates to be produced in original.
1. Mark List and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examinations, viz. 12th std., Intermediate of Pre-degree, Degree as applicable.
2. Transfer certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institute last studied.
3. One Passport size photograph.
4. Joint Declaration by the Candidate and Parent/ Guardian in the Format.
5. Any other documents as may be required by the college.